Tuesday, May 17, 2016

IMAGINE SPLASH AND PHOTO TRANSFER CANVAS

Hello everyone!

I'm back with a really FUN project for DecoArt Media's Mixed Media Blog.

How about combining random splashes and a photo transfer together on a colorful canvas?  Sound difficult?  It's NOT!  But it IS loads of fun and you really need to try this!

Here's a sneak peak at what you will find over at DecoArt's Mixed Media Blog.  


I'll give you a hint ... do you love mixed media AND John Lennon?

I hope you'll enjoy my step by step pictorial tutorial and it will inspire you to get out of your comfort zone and just GO FOR IT!  




3 comments:

  1. Even the sneak peek is amazing, off to have a closer look! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imagine that lol. Off to take a closer look like Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am...
    off to look closer Candy! xx

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy that you stopped by my blog! I truly appreciate your time and thank you for leaving a comment! Have a wonderfully blessed day!