Tuesday, March 22, 2016

MIXED MEDIA ART JOURNALING PAGES FOR DECOART

Happy Tuesday everyone!  

Welcome SPRING!!!

I am so excited to be sharing some new art journal pages I recently did for DecoArt's Media Mixed Media Blog and for Wanderlust 2016.  DecoArt is one the proud sponsors of this wonderful year long online event featuring various artists with online classes and informational videos.


Created almost completely using DecoArt products, you can view the art journal pages and see my complete tutorial HERE at DecoArt's Media Mixed Media Blog.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the tutorial!

  

4 comments:

  1. AMAZING !! and just a great tutorial as well Candy!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been over for a look - it is a wonderful page Candy!! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Candy...love the words..love the message. Most of all love you, wink. A true inspiration! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning pages Candy and a fabulous tutorial xxx

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy that you stopped by my blog! I truly appreciate your time and thank you for leaving a comment! Have a wonderfully blessed day!