Tuesday, June 19, 2012

DESIGN TEAM CALL AT SIMON SAYS STAMP AND SHOW



Yep....that's right!!!  One of THE most pretigious challenge blogs ... Simon Says Stamp and Show is now looking for new Design Team Members!  Hop on over to the challenge blog and check out all of the details!  

 I know I speak for not only myself but also for my other Design Team buddies, Tracy, Dan, Terry, Sarah when I say that we are excited about having some new teammies on board! Simon Says Stamp is an incredible company and we so love designing for them!  The challenges are always fun and inspiring! 

This Design Team call is ending Wednesday, June 27th; so don't delay in submitting your project!  We all wish you the very best of luck and hopefully, YOU will be the newest member of our creative community!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so happy that you stopped by my blog! I truly appreciate your time and thank you for leaving a comment! Have a wonderfully blessed day!