Monday, July 18, 2011

A SAD FAREWELL TO SOME OF MY TEAMMIES

This is a short post to say a fond farewell to three of my wonderfully talented Simon Says Stamp and Show Design Teammates.  I have only been on the team for the past 6 months but I have come to admire each of these ladies and their work so much.  I hate to see them leave because we are such a cohesive and fun group.  They will be missed.  But, I know whatever the future holds for them...they will be amazing!

So, this leaves some spots open for our Design Team.  Let me say, this is one of THE MOST fun experiences I've had!!!  The team members are so creative and challenge me every week to try to come up with different and challenging pieces for you.  The themes are broad and you're not limited to just a few products to work with.  That is just one of the things I love about this Design Team.  I also love this style...Tim Holtz, Wendy Vecchi, Vintage style.  The mixed media arts are my passion and this challenge lets you explore all sorts of mediums, styles...whatever your creative urges are telling you to do!   

If you love this style and you are so inclined, you need to apply for a position on this team.  It is an amazing opportunity and a wonderful experience!  Check out Simon Says Stamp and Show's Blogspot  for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so happy that you stopped by my blog! I truly appreciate your time and thank you for leaving a comment! Have a wonderfully blessed day!