Tuesday, April 5, 2011

BUNNIES BUNNIES EVERYWHERE!!!!

I can't think of a better way to spend an afternoon than to hang out with a group of talented ladies who want to CREATE!!!  That's what I had the privilege of doing today!  I taught the Vintage Bunny Box class at SCRAPBOOK GENERATION in Springfield, Missouri!  They have an awesome classroom area and we took full advantage of that today!
Some of the ladies skipped out before I could get a class picture.  But, here are some of the ladies and their finished bunny boxes!!  From start to finish...only THREE HOURS!  These girls had it goin' on!!  Everyone said that they had a great time playing, visiting and learning new techniques that they can apply to lots of their other crafting projects!  So, THANK YOU LADIES for letting me teach you and totally enjoying my time with you!!!

And...I get to teach TWO classes this weekend at FOR KEEPS SAKE in St. Louis, Missouri!  I am sooo excited to go there and teach the Configuration of your Imagination Vintage Bird Box and this Vintage Bunny Box.

I just completed my class project for May at Scrapbook Generation.  I gave the ladies in class a "Sneak Peek" today and they loved it.  It's the Vintage Butterfly Garden Book made from Pink Paislee's beautiful new Butterfly Garden papers, embellishments and other vintage images that I added.  I will be showing some sneak peeks as soon as I get some pictures taken!  Be looking for that class on May 23rd from 12 to4 or 5-ish!!! There are already several spots taken for this class.  Call Scrapbook Generation to sign up at 417 886-0440.

Take time out for yourself to PLAY!!!  It's SOUL FOOD!!!

4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely group of very happy ladies with their wonderful Bunny Boxes. Look forward to seeing more pictures Candy even if it makes me sooooooo very envious......would have loved to taken your classes.
    Hugs Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much pretty lady for our class today, we are so lucky to have you, you're the best girlie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking through your gallery and just wondering if your Santos Cage Paper Doll is for sale.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh those are just so cute.
    Hugs June xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy that you stopped by my blog! I truly appreciate your time and thank you for leaving a comment! Have a wonderfully blessed day!