Monday, March 14, 2011

KITTING UP FOR THE VINTAGE BIRD BOX

Good Monday afternoon!  I posted my SIMON SAYS STAMP AND SHOW CHALLENGE ... SHOW STARS this morning and now I'm busy kitting up all the "goodies" for my Configuration Of Your Imagination Vintage Bird Box Class that I'll be teaching this Saturday, March 19th from 10 to 3 at SCRAPBOOK GENERATION in Springfield, Missouri.  For more information and to sign up,
call the store at 417 886-0440.
And announcing....
I have added the Vintage Bunny Box to my class schedule at SCRAPBOOK GENERATION!  You can register now!  Class will be on Tuesday, April 5th from 12 - 4.  Call for more information!! 

Then that weekend, I am excited to be the guest artist for a weekend workshop at FOR KEEPS SAKE in St. Louis, Missouri!  I will be teaching the Configuration Of Your Imagination Vintage Bird Box on Saturday, April 9th from 10 - 3 and The Vintage Bunny Box on Sunday, April 10th from 12 - 4.  If you're in the St Louis area, call FOR KEEPS SAKE today at 314 487-8131 to reserve your spot!  We are going to have a blast!!!
The Vintage Bunny Box we will be making in class will be square instead of round...but that is fine because it's just that much more antiquing that will show on the corners!!!

Okay...back to kitting up for class!!!  Have a great rest of the day!




6 comments:

  1. Can't wait for Saturday, so excited to be making this box.
    Remind me while there to sign up for the bunny box, he is super cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your vintage bird box. Very inspiring. I really must push my boundaries and try my hand at the configuration box I bought a few months ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, you need to come to Oregon! LOL! Have a great time and someone take pictures, if you can! I know you will be too busy.
    Blessings,
    Sonya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Candy
    your class projects are fantastic! I know the students will have a ball! beautiful art indeed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, your class looks like tons of fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo this is looking good... I did this class with Tim himself here in England... Fabulous!! Have a good time. Thanks for commenting on my SSSS entry
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy that you stopped by my blog! I truly appreciate your time and thank you for leaving a comment! Have a wonderfully blessed day!